Wednesday 23 May 2012

Home Again

After 24 hours door to door I arrived in Breda, my home away from home. The flight from Perth was full and we were all packed in like sardines. I have to say I had been led to believe that Emirates were a better airline, but I certainly didn't find them to live up to that reputation. The flight to Amsterdam was not as full and 4 hours shorter. Flying is a means to an end! I had the luxury of being picked up from the airport and driven to Breda. Apparently I have brought the good weather from Perth with me as it was 25 degrees when I arrived. Today Marie Louise, my cousin, and I walked into Breda and wandered around a few of our favouite stores. I really love the care that is taken in presenting goods for sale here, the Dutch are very clever that way. I even gave the credit card a working out. We sat in one of the outdoor cafes and enjoyed a pleasant lunch, before wandering back home. This afternoon Marie Louise's 2 daughters and her grandson visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment